Get Onya Bike! Tour
Feeling energetic? Come on a two wheel adventure through the Murramarang National Park on the NSW South Coast, Near Batemans Bay.
Murramarang National Park just north of the small town of Batemans Bay in New South Wales is a magnificent coastal park that stretches for 45 km and full of amazing environments. The park includes some of the most unique beaches, sandstone features, rock pools and achievable cycling.
Cycle the park with us on a guided bike tour, the ride includes vehicle support to carry cold drinks, lunch, swimmers and is perfect for non cyclists or cyclists can choose to hop on hop off when it suits them. The cycling options are varied and can be suited to your ability levels, some may choose challenging single tracks and others may be more comfortable on park roads as you slip through amazing spotted gum forest!
Choose this bike tour as part of your Stag Party weekend stay or just come on down for the day!
- Meet your bike tour guides at the Murramarang Resort Car Park to fit your comfort mountain bike and receive an outline of the day.
- Explore sandstone passages on the beaches.
- Start your gentle ride to the first great views, Emily Miller beach, and walk between amazing Sandstone cliffs carved and coloured by ocean spray. The weathered shelf shows fabulous colours of pink and yellow and forms the last southern tip of the Sydney Sandstone Basin. The cycling continues through the forest where if you’re lucky you can see the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo, Lace Monitors and a range of brightly coloured parrots flying between trees. The gently undulating ride does have the opportunity to visit many of the unique beaches, each slightly different and perfectly secluded.
- Rock Pools for a swim!
- Arrive at North Head, the southernmost tip of the park, here you will see amazing views to the ocean from the cliff section of the ride. We take a well-earned rest from the bike and stroll out to the rock platform to discover one of the best rock pools in the region.
- Many people choose to take a swim; your swimmers and towel can travel in the van for the journey. Lunch is enjoyed after we cool off and cyclists have the choice to travel back to the start location on the bike or take a well-earned rest in the van!
Arrive back to the start location.
- Comfort Mountain Bikes
- Vehicle Support
- Rock Pool Swim
- Non – Cyclist Options
Features & Highlights:
- Forest and Cliff Trails
- Car Support
- Rock Pools
$230 per person