Friends of Ganymede
Private Sailing Tour
Get ready to add Ganymede (the most beautiful of all mortals in ancient Greek mythology) to your list of friends!
The Friends of Ganymede Private Sailing Tour will start out in the most famous classical city in the world, Athens!
This tour is just like our Classical Tour with a few special extras for those who are on a honeymoon or wishing to be in smaller private groups up to 4 people. Please note discounts apply to this tour if you also wish to plan your pre wedding Stag Party with us and have us also organise your honeymoon for you, sailing around the Greek Islands in our private sail/motor boat, while relaxing and soaking up the sun on the beaches and towns of some of the most beautiful Greek islands including the iconic Greek island of Mykonos!
- Arrive in Athens. Orientation and welcome Friends of Ganymede!
- Stay overnight in Athens. ‘The most beautiful tango is the tango of Athens. It is an erotic tango, the tango of Athens. With just a few lights and my love by my side, that’s when my heart beats in the most erotic way.’
- Enjoy a morning guided tour of Athens including the Acropolis with lunch in Plaka.
- In the afternoon you are free to explore Plaka , Monastiraki and suggested bars.
- Stay overnight in Athens.
- Start sailing the Blue Aegean on our private boat!
- Depart Port of Lavrion to the sensuous island of Syros, a very special place. The town of Hermoupolis is the capital of the Cyclades and one of the most architecturally fascinating ports in the Mediterranean, a living museum with some of the most beautiful 19th Century buildings in Greece. It is also one of the most cosmopolitan towns in the Greek islands.
We sail from Syros to Mykonos – Explore MYKONOS, the beaches and bars! What can be said about Mykonos here?? Let us surprise you!! Our Ganymede tour is quintessentially Mykonos!
Spend the day experiencing gay Mykonos with a special Super Paradise beach excursion.
We sail from Mykonos to Rinia and then on to the island of Naxos on our own a private yacht where you will find beautiful, secluded beaches on this islet. Those who love explorations will discover on foot the farmhouses, the country churches and the traces of its ancient history. In the past in the fertile valleys of Rineia there were farms and on the slopes of the hills, where vineyards and cereals were cultivated, sheep, goats and cattle used to graze. The visitors will see that image even today, along with the threshing with horses, and they will think they go back in time.
We sail from Naxos to the crystal blue island of Paros – Spectacular Paros – Spend the day in unrivalled natural beauty, beaches with crystal clear waters, ancient Byzantine footpaths connecting traditional villages and breathtaking landscapes make Páros, located at the heart of the Cyclades, one of the best loved holiday destinations in Greece, not mention it’s local wine production is second to none in all of Greece!
We sail from Paros to the quiet island of Kythnos. Once you get to know Kythnos, you will realise why its name is derived from the ancient Greek verb “keftho”, which means “hide”. So much “hidden” beauty and authentic Aegean character. With a long history starting in the mists of the Mesolithic period, Kythnos, modest and hospitable, unexpectedly beautiful and serene, a living fairy tale inviting you to experience it together with its hospitable open-hearted residents, an island ready to be fallen in love with.
Return to the Port of Lavrion for our final farewell night in Athens!
$7999 per person in a double room/cabin.
Included in the package:
- Hotel on a breakfast included every day.
- Complimentary meal a day. (Lunch or dinner).
- Our beautiful sailing vessel with motor and sails offers sleeping quarters and dining area with breakfast and one other meal a day (Lunch or dinner).
- Licensed guide/tour leader for the entirety of the program.
- Entrance fees to all museums on the program.
- Transfers for land program to and from every port.