Bachelor Party Weekend
Ditch the traditional pre wedding Party for something elegant and eloquent and a lifetime of special memories.
That’s right! At Camp Tours we believe the days of getting blind drunk with the wedding gang is over! Our classy Bachelor Party Weekend is set at the foot of the iconic Pigeon House Mountain in the beautiful town of Milton on the NSW south coast.
Bring your wedding party and experience a weekend at our cottages which are private and secluded and lavishly set for tailor made pre-wedding celebrations for the special Groom (or Bride). Arrive with your dearest and closest on Friday night and stay until Sunday in one of the most picturesque places on the NSW coast.
Gentleman’s High Tea
You will never forget High Tea by Annie, in a formal setting in a vintage-style tearoom, with platters of sandwiches and china cups of tea. It’s sure to add a touch of class to the day’s schedule. You can be as dressed up or as dressed down as you’d like. Think – cute matching bow ties with all of your groomsmen.
Private wine tasting tours by our specialised tour guides could be just what your bachelor party weekend needs for a touch of class. Our guide will collect your group from the cottages and take you to all the local vineyards in the Milton area. At your request we can include lunch.
5 Senses Antiquity Experience
Take a stroll down Chocolate Lane blindfolded! Hearing (yes hearing tempered chocolate snap compared to untempered) tasting, touching, smelling and seeing chocolate like you never have before. Using the oldest chocolate product on the planet imported from overseas, our Chocolatier will show you history through the ages from a chocolate perspective. Champagne is included.
Chocolate Making Workshops
Our chocolatier loves to use chocolate as an art form in a fun atmosphere. You will all get to temper your own chocolate and make your own special creation to take home with you at the end of the weekend. Make your own chocolate sculpture? How deliciously exciting! Decadent and luxurious, this Bachelor Party Weekend is designed so you can make your own unique chocolate sculpture. Try not to get covered in chocolate!
Inclusions: We include all your chocolate equipment and supplies for the evening to make a chocolate creation. Complimentary champagne, tea, coffee & truffles will be provided during the evening.
Champagne Chocolate Picnic Experience
This picnic is decadent in every way, a perfect way for our guests to celebrate because we believe everyone deserves to be spoilt. This experience includes a lavish faux fur picnic set up in our open field where you are hand delivered a magical Belgian hand sculpted chocolate creation by our talented in house chocolatier. Impeccable and deliciously beautiful with a majestic sunset panoramic view of Pigeon House Mountain and complimentary champagne. Picnics are weather permitting.
Magnificent panoramic views ranging from Nowra in the North to Mt. Dromaderry in the south can be seen after ascending to the summit of Pigeon House Mountain. It’s a rewarding 3-4 hour return walk to the top of Pigeon House Mountain and back. Your cottage is the closest accommodation option to the start of the walk. As the area is surrounded by 5 National and State Parks, there are plenty of other bush walks in the local area to enjoy. A comprehension guide to these walks can be found in the cottage for your convenience. If you would like a guided tour hike up Pigeon Mountain for your group, please let us know and we can arrange this for you as an extra activity.
Meals for the Weekend
We do not cater for dinner at the cottage. It’s only a 5 minute drive to the Milton Township and we encourage you to experience the local seasonal produce. Your hosts will assist you to book the best restaurant for your needs. Milton is a beautiful, charming heritage town with a friendly ‘small town’ atmosphere. The town is surrounded by rolling green hills containing many of the local dairy farms.
The heritage aspect of the town is evident by the numbers of buildings from a bygone era still in use.
There are a variety of outstanding restaurants and cafes serving delicious meals from vegetarian and gourmet take-away convenience to traditional pub fare or a la carte dining. If you would prefer to stay at your cottage the entire weekend please inquire with us about having your weekend catered for to your door. We can arrange this for you at an extra cost.
Price List for Bachelor Party Weekend
Full Cottage Cost for Fri Sat Sun $1200 – Min 3 night stays required – max 6 guests – includes complimentary Chocolate Creation Platter delivered to your cottage by the in-house chocolatier on the evening of your choice.
Hayshed Cottage Milton – The retreat boasts a north-facing Hayshed cottage which was especially designed and built to compliment the surrounding heritage farm buildings. The façade is of an old hayshed with galvanised iron walls, barn door and iron roof. Once you step inside you are welcomed into a luxurious three bedroom, two bathrooms, cottage which has been designed with an eloquent antique character and has every comfort imaginable.
- Federation style main bathroom – shower, gorgeous claw bath, pedestal basin and toilet
- Ensuite – shower, vanity and toilet
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handmade chocolate soaps and bath bombs exclusively for our Stag guests
- Iron & ironing board
- 2 bed rooms with Queen Beds – luxury linen & rose petals
- Electric Blankets
- 1 bed room with 2 single beds – luxury linen & rose petals
- Glamping tents can be arranged for larger groups.
- Wood combustion fire and free fire wood provided at the cottage
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- Electric blankets and extra throw rugs.
- Outdoor games and indoor board games
- Books and magazines
- TV & DVD player – Bring your own music!
- Fully functional kitchen – fridge, oven, microwave, all cooking utensils and crockery
- Dining table and chairs facing stunning Pigeon House Mountain views from inside the cottage
- Gas BBQ & outdoor setting area on veranda
- 1 litre of milk, Coffee machine and pods, instant coffee, selection of tea bags, fresh tea & sugar.
- On-site guest salt water pool – (Not Heated)
- We want you to be as relaxed a possible whilst visiting our property. Our guests have the pleasure of enjoying a summer dip in our large salt water, newly renovated Tuscan country style guest pool area. Pool toys and stunning panoramic views of country rolling hills all included. Relax and enjoy your quiet surroundings. Many of our guests love the pool as an afternoon of relaxed fun on the property after exploring our lovely historic towns in the morning.
This is 5 star luxury accommodation with opulent indulgent inclusions – sleeps up to 12 guests minimum 6 guests.
- Chocolate Night Time / Daytime Workshops. $160 per person.
- Chocolate Picnic Experience Workshop. This is a 4-5 hour workshop with a picnic at the end of the workshop. You are lavished with a faux fur picnic set up with champagne cocktails and a fruit and cheese platter in our open panoramic field with a stunning view of Pigeon House Mountain. $210 per person.
- Faux Fur Picnic only. Book this in for a relaxing afternoon with your Bachelor Party Weekend Guests. Stay as long as you like – until the stars come out. Lawn games such as croquet can be organised. Wear your Sunday picnic gear and soak up the scenery. $160 per person includes champagne cocktails and a fruit and cheese platter.
- Gentleman’s High Tea. How high can you raise that tea cup pinky! $80 per person.
- 5 Senses Antiquity Experience.1 Hour – Minimum 2 people required. $80 per person.
- Food and Wine Day Tour. Be taken by our specialised guides to all the wonderful wineries in the region. $200 per person.
- Climb Pigeon House Mountain. See the world on the shoulders of a giant with an expert guide $180 per person min 3 people required for the hike.
- Bush Beach Cycling Tour. Optional tour if your group is feeling energetic and wishes to be out in nature for half a day (10am – 2pm).