Terms and Conditions
We require a non-refundable 30% deposit for all tours in Greece upon booking.
Generally included in the program price
- Hotels on a B/B basis
- One other meal per day
- Tourist Guide/Tour leader throughout
- Entrance fees to museums and sites as listed in program
- Bus and boat: In the case of an accident, both types of transport are insured pursuant to the civil liability laws of the EU and of Greece.
Generally NOT INCLUDED in the program price unless specifically mentioned in the program booking details
- No extra insurance coverage is provided, including for health, accident, inclement weather, boat or ferry scheduling. Including, but not limited to the following:
- Lost baggage
- Cancellation insurance
- Cases of inclement weather on boat or ferries
- Personal expenses
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program as included in the program itinerary.
The above terms and Conditions also apply for The Alexander – The Great Gay Tour.
NSW Tours and Events
We require a non-refundable 30% deposit for all tours and events upon booking.
A full equipment and schedule list will be forwarded upon booking. This Itinerary is used as a guide only; we choose the best option after checking weather and chatting to our group about their experience and or special interests and needs. The meeting point and tour direction for the days will be chosen using wind, weather or tides updates to aid our journey. We use stable touring Sea Kayaks for our water tours and clean all weather tents and gear for our camp sites. In the event of inclement weather making conditions unsafe we may reschedule the event for another date.
$100 per person for domestic bookings and $200 per person for international bookings. These are in addition to cancellation fees charged by suppliers.
Where possible we agree to change your reservations, however this is subject to the conditions of the supplier of the product or service. Our fee for amending a reservation is $50 per booking per amendment. This is in addition to any supplier amendment fees.
The prices quoted are correct at time of quoting; however these are subject to change at any time without notice. Price changes can be due to currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, tax increases, change of service, supplier increases, etc., which are usually beyond our control. A deposit does not guarantee the final price of your travel arrangements; therefore we recommend booking and paying in full as soon as possible.
Although we do not organise international flights and travel insurance for you, we are happy to recommend the best and fairest products available to you at the time.